Thursday, December 11, 2008

Liquor's night

Yesterday around 9 o'clock, went to Wing 2 Music Cafe with a bunch of friends and bought a bottle of Jack Daniel's Whiskey. 9 people drank  a whole bottle of whiskey and almost everyone gets drunk. Well I still haven't broke my record yet because I did not vomit...hehehe, but almost, today morning when I woke up, nearly vomit but luckily unsuccessful. I still can drive home yesterday, god bless. I learnt something from the boss, he is also the fried "kuey tiao" boss outside the shop, he said if you don't want to get drunk fast, 
1) Eat Hot Food, extra extra hot then you won't get drunk fast!
2) Don't Smoke while you drink, gets drunk faster and die faster, haha! 
The worst thing is the next morning, I need to wake up at 7 because i got an interview at 8 o'clock, but today's interview I think I did not get it, crap.   
Wing 2 Music Cafe (using hp cam)

JD's Whiskey


16 cans of Coke!

We play a game here, it's like you get 6 empty cups, then u use the "DADU" (don't know what's the name for it in english, hehe)start from the 1st person, then what number he gets(like he got number 2), he will pour on the second cup cup, if the next person gets the previous number(number 2) that person got just now, then he needs to drink the whole cup one go! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home